Happy belated birthday, Miki! This week we’re taking it easy. So easy, I even got some random desktop sounds mixed in there by mistake.
- 0:00 Intro
- 02:43 News: Animax, Aice5/Earphones
- 08:13 Shukuji: New IM@S game ideas, Podcast meta call (See below for more details)
- 16:19 Guess the seiota
- 29:42 Ending
So yes, we heard your suggestions. If things were ideal we would do better shows and release them on a schedule. Unfortunately we are far from that point. We could get there with more help, so if you want to roll up your sleeves and give us a push, here is how.
- We need someone who can edit this podcast. I do a very quick and dirty (~2hr) editing job using Garageband, and I think anyone who can use a sound editor can do this job. If you are interested please DM or @ me on twitter (@omonomono). I can provide some training. Thing is, I’m actually rather busy and this is the most time consuming part of the podcast so we need the most help. If you can commit to do this (at least tag-team with me) we can go far providing a regular release schedule, assuming the free time part works out.
- If you want to help run the podcast in other ways, we can always use your help for anything. Again ping me and tell me what you would like to help with and we can maybe work something out. Could be something as simple as handling submitting the show to iTunes.
- Anyone who listens and enjoys HPTalk can help by sending us mail below. Click on the dropdowns and see what you can send us, I promise it’s all fun stuff.
Again, please write to us, and if you feel like you got the free time and want to commit to help us make this podcast better, volunteer with us!
Our next recording will be at least after AFASG, so we’ll be jumping a week at least. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!