Ticketing details for TriCastle Story was announced today. The prices for each venue is different, so do take care. Details after the break.
Similar to the 10th live, this time around they’re also preparing 2 day tickets for the Saitama Super Arena venue, but not the Kobe venue. The prices are as follows:
- Kobe World Memorial Hall Venue: ￥8,800/day (tax-in)
- Saitama Super Arena Venue: ￥9,900/day (tax-in)
- Saitama Super Arena Venue 2 Day Tickets: ￥19,800
Unlike the 10th live, this time around the two day tickets will give you the same seats for both days. Only one single ticket will be printed, and this will be valid for entry for both days of the live. So do not lose it if you are planning on taking this option.
You’ll be able to apply for up to two tickets per CD, and you may only apply for one type of ticket (Kobe Day 1/Day 2/SSA Day 1/Day 2/SSA 2 Days) through each CD. The first round of lottery applications will be done through the following CDs:
- THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Cute jewelries! 003 (￥1,944 + tax) Release: 1 June 2016
- THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Passion jewelries! 003 (￥1,944 + tax) Release: 15 June 2016
- THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA GIRLS STARLIGHT MASTER 03 Hi-fi☆Days (￥1,389 + tax) Release: 22 June 2016
- THE IDOLM@STER CINDERELLA MASTER Cool jewelries! 003 (￥1,944 + tax) Release: 29 June 2016
This time around, eplus will be used for the first round of lotteries, and you can apply here. You will need an eplus account to apply. The application period is from 1 June 2016 (10:00 JST) to 4 July 2016 (23:59 JST). Payment period is from 9 July 2016 (13:00 JST) to 14 July 2016 (21:00 JST).
As a reminder, eplus DOES NOT accept foreign credit cards.